The two language I can't speak for 14 years

Hmm... I really don't know what to say about this :/ well tbh it's true tho that I can't speak this two language. That two language is Chinese and Tagalog, my parents language -.- My dad is actually Siam+Chinese cuz my late grandpa is from Thailand while my late grandma is of course from Malaysia, one fact about t dad, he can only speak Hokkien *if talk to him in Mandarin, he will talk in English and say "I cant speak Mandarin" true tho, it happens all the time ~_~* and my mom is a full Filipino, so I'm kinda like a Rojak Chinese+Filipino, haha that's what my dad say xD For 14 years until now, I can only speak with my family members and friends in Malay+English=Manglish. 

There's one time I went lunch with my parents at Jusco. I ask them why I can't speak Chinese and Tagalog, my mom say since the day I started growing up, they always talk to me a lot of English and Malay but less Chinese and Tagalog /__\ When I was in kindergarten, I entered a Mandarin class, I get to read, pronounce and write Mandarin but can't speak. Now, I really can't remember how to read or write them, don't worry I can only pronounce it, if its in alphabet mode ._. but all thanks to EXO-M What Is Love Chinese ver, it helps me to improve my chinese pronounciation hehe ^__^ my Tagalog also ok lah ~.~ tbh there are times I kinda like don't want to go to Philippines, if I go also, no use. I might just be sitting in the hotel and watch tv there. Not much things to do -.- luckily I got cousin, aunt and my grandma (mom's side) can speak English, if not T.T trouble trouble trouble huhu

Since I was Grade 1 in elementary school until now Form 2 in high school, my friends are mostly Malay and Indians. I'm not really close with the Chinese except my Chinese classmate, Tan the weirdest boy in the class -.-" he always bully me and my friends in class just like today =_= haiz~ anyway, not only school but also in social network like twitter and facebook and blah blah blah. Same like school, but this time different. I check my followers in twitter and most of them are foreigners from US, Japan and Indonesia,  Malay a lot also, Indian DON'T HAVE .___. but Chinese........ just one only /_\ but its ok lah~ Got one Chinese friend also ok ma~^o^

Sometimes I feel annoyed when some of my friends ask me why I can't speak Chinese or neither Tagalog, I only give them straight three answer which is "Ask my parents lah" "I don't go Chinese school" and "My parents always talk to me in English when I'm still baby time" I don't know but it makes me feel like an adnormal person -.-

Haiz /_\ I'm just hoping one day I could have someone to teach me either one of those two language, if can I want to learn Chinese first ~.~ hehe ok lah it took me an hour to write this 'dont make sense' long post xD  haha next post coming soon so byee^^