Sick

Yo~ this year school holiday is so boring. Its even boring when you're sick. I keep on sneezing and I have to cover my left arm behind my back to avoid my arm from getting the air around me. Haihh..my big bro also kena but mine is worst =_= not going tuition later cuz scare my flu kena everyone there xD haih get well soon lene~

These days Ive been watching 2days1night in youtube xD so nice to watch until I want to watch from Season 1. Seunggiiiiiii T~~~~~T I miss season 2 because Joowon is there T.T season 3 at first was abit boring but after some episode it became so fun and Im so jealous that they get to eat the food there. It made me drool T______T The program makes me want to go there and try the food plus explore the wonderful scenery and experience the culture. Im getting to like Season 3 because there are some members I know like Defcon ssi from Weekly Idol, Taehyun appa, pabo Jongmin ssi xD and jana~jana~ Junho ssi xD the remaining ones is haraboji (mianhaeyo T.T) Juhyeok ssi and rocker Joonyoung oppa, my new 남친 ㅎㅎ x) I hope in the future episode and the next season they wont change the member 제발 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ok end of my update, have a happy holiday (puii =__=) and take care of your health ok ^^ Byee!

Oh wait I forgot something. DCB no A whyyyyyyyy T.T ok bye xD