2015

#i want say thx to jianhao cause help me put the music player in my blog wuuu :p ohh he got my phone number ohh ohhh xD

Helloooo and Happy New Year! :D n yess i change my blogskin haizzz the old one so black n i cant seeeeeee xD ohh must wear spec liddat ohh xD alright real part, before tht, i want to say thanks to those who are still with me despite all those pain n tears, and i also want to ask for forgiveness for every mistakes that I've done throughout the year /bow 90degree n wipe tears/ lmao xD ohh i cant believe tht im 16 now T~T haizz semi spm candidate haizz T__T i hope this year will be a good n better year than 2014. 2014 has been a challenging year for all of us, we've been through many obstacles n hardship in those 365days but guess wat? we made it oh yeayyyyy xD

My 2015 wish? i hope everyone will always be happy esp the people around me ^^ , to study hard n achieve my target n my dream occupation, always be happy wit my family, friends n my jianhao :p n most of all, to make my parents n jianhao proud of me :p i hope my jianhao will also always smile brightly no matter how the situation is, be healthy everyday n not get sick like last year T_T , success in his studies n i will give u my energy everyday babe :p im always proud of u n i will miss u so muchh T___T i will spam u many text n beat tht 865 texts record i spam time u exam wkakakaka xD

oh yeah another wish, MATHS YO MATHS SCIENCE ALSO N BM T_____T I HOPE I CAN BANG U N GET GOOD MARKS FROM UR DRAMATIC QUESTION HAIZZZ T____T ok im back to normal wakaka xD